Soy milk pancake I made yesterday. I was feeling experimental-ish and I saw this pancake shape maker at daiso. I wanted to find an animal shaped frying pan like the one I saw at youtube but didn't managed to find one. Determined not leaving daiso empty handed, I bought the substitute instead. Not bad at all, except it wasn't a non stick shape maker, so it was a hassle for me to put oil/butter - i don't like cooking my pancake with oil or butter because not only your pancake is oily, it also doesn't make a smooth surface. What I like about using soy milk, you don't need to put loads of sugar since the soy milk is already sweet. You can add mashed banana or any fruits into pieces in the barter if you want too. Gonna experiment with new batch of pancakes soon :)
I got a surprise present from dad & mom last night when we went for some window shopping. To appreciate how much I love and thanked them, I made my charm bracelet with a family themed story. I had a dad, a set of mom and daughter and a daisy charm. Didn't managed to find a suitable charm for my brother, so I have to wait for new stock to come. Added coloured charms because I wanted a pop of colour in my bracelet, the other colours didn't fancy me & finally add at 21 charm for my 21st birthday. lol. If you had the chance to have your own charm, what story are you gonna make?
My parcel just arrived! I finally got my own tribal shawl. I got sucked into the tribal/aztec pattern trend that has gone viral since for the past few months. I gotta admit seeing people selling this in facebook, instagram and blogs really can get you.





No comments:
Post a Comment