I've been lazying around a lot lately and I mean super sluggish to the max. I'm always like that when I have errands that I need to attend but knowing me, I'll pretend that I don't have anything to do and do it last minute *like half of the human population does it too* UGH.
Can't believe I'll be leaving my hometown in a couple of weeks to further my studies. Its my first time leaving KK, always wanted to but I don't know - I think I got the minor cold feet. I've been worrying about a lot of things when I go there. I mean I'll be fully independent and nobody is gonna say No or control me or whatsoever. A part of me is happy that I finally got my dreams to move out from here and find new adventure and experience but a small part is afraid of letting go of my comfort zone. All of those "what if" and negative thoughts got a hold of me.
MUST. NOT. DO. THIS!!!!
This is what I've been dreaming about, doing all the things I put in my bucket list. I hope I got through this phase when I get on that flight. Fingers crossed I don't go all cry baby later.


No comments:
Post a Comment