Pages

January 19, 2013

Bedroom Decor Inspiration

I'm thinking of redecorating my bedroom since I have plenty of time before I continue my studies. My room certainly needs a makeover because I really didn't have the right duration of time to do it. So I've been looking for inspiration and guideline to decor my room. The tricky part was what theme and colour I wanted it to be since my room is considered small. I knew what theme I want for my room; to have a fresh appealing ambience with an illusion of a big space. I aslo wanted it to be bright regardless natural lighting and artificial lighting because I don't like dark or dimmed room. I dislike it ALOT. Plus, I wanted to create a small reading corner in my room.

Now, to decide what colour that took me awhile to decide. I wanted it to be a soft pastel colour. Should I choose white? since it'll be easier to match the furniture OR go for coloured walls like light mustard yellow, baby blue, lavander-ish purple, mint green or cotton candy pink? Then after further discussing with the mum, and further extension of research, I chose green! Which I think its very suitable for me & it matches with any colour for the furniture.

Here's some of my favourite bedroom inspiration I that love! I really wished I had a huge room with a walk in closet. That would be just fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment