Pages

January 31, 2013

Titanium

Life has been a bit hectic lately although I'm still at home. Helping the parents to do their errands so I'm always on the go. Thus the reason of delaying my new entries. Oh my room decor is still pending due to personal reasons but I'm gonna start A.S.A.P cause my hands are getting itchy when I saw cute room decor at Kaison!! I literally wanted to buy the whole store. Ah, money if only I can get it by the snap of my fingers. Anyhow, current life updates - I started a new hobby which *finally* has something to do with weight loss. People around me have been nagging me I've gained loads of weight. FINE LAH, I go back to skinny and satisfy your judgement. I am actually happy in my current weight but still there's hard truth why I wanted to lose weight - the doctor advised me to lose weight since my feet can't withstand my body weight. My heel hurts like eff when I walk after awhile which is a KILL JOY if I go shopping. Truth be told, I hate exercising especially when I get sweaty but I do love when after a hard workout I feel as if 10 kg lifted from my body. So to actually get a win-win situation, I took swimming class and today is my 3rd day. The coach already pushed me to do 20 laps this morning but surprisingly I wasn't tired compared 2 days ago but I am always HUNGRY. Coach did told me I'll be super hungry after swimming so to refrain myself from gaining more weight, I gotta stop eating rice or anything to do with carbs. Just good ol' fibre & proteins. Wish me luck from resisting those delicious rice. *cries*






I've gotten super tanned within 3 days after months of hard work trying to get back to my original skin tone. Oh well, as long my pigmentation doesn't go crazy popping on my face, I think its bearable. This my new best friend, although I still don't think SPF 110 can protect my skin *sigh* but it's better than nothing. I always stressed that people should wear more sunscreen whenever they go out. Useless wearing those anti-wrinkle & anti-pigmentation product but don't wear this. Prevention is better than cure!


The best part of this week is THIS! I finally got my own Instax mini 8. Thanks to R for semi-surprising me this. He knew I wanted this a lot but I just resisted to buy it since I have other important things to do with my money. I was super awed by this. Can't wait to use this baby for my upcoming high school reunion. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your diet effort. Wah lama sya x berswimming. After deliver sya tidak pernah suda turun d swimming pool. Currently sya pun amalkan no carb diet ni.. Oh bukan la no carb berabis, less carb la..and it really works! :)

    ReplyDelete