Pages

January 11, 2013

Lets Get Naked!

I finally got myself the Naked palette form Urban Decay! Actually I got last november when my mom bought it for me when she went to KL. I initially was confused whether to buy this or The Balm's Nude 'Tude or Meet Matt(e) palette which I end up buying nothing because 1) the palette I wanted to buy from The Balm ran out of stock, 2) the Naked palette was freaking expensive for my budget back then. To be honest I preferred the first Naked palette than Naked 2 since that I prefer matte eyeshadow than shimmer/glitter/sparkle. I disliked that type of makeup cause i think its too overwhelming for my age to wear such glittery makeup but since its a give from mom, I gave it a try since it both had shimmer and matte eyeshadow.




Surprisingly, I love it! Never thought I would like shimmery eyeshadows but it really looked nice when I experimented with these colours. It blends well and most of the colour are super pigmented especilly the shimmery ones! - even without eye primer. So you don't have to keep applying it until you can see the colours. Although 1 or 2 of the colours wasn't noticeable for me like Foxy, perhaps it was my skin colour, IDK. My personal fave is Bootycall, Chopper (Rosy gold colour), Tease (good for contouring), Snakebite and Busted. I gotta say it is super worth buying it, the colours are nice and it's easy to bring along for travelling since it has a metal cover unlike the first Naked.




No comments:

Post a Comment