Pages

January 11, 2013

Hello 2013.

I'm back from a super long break....again! Actually, resurrected my blog after I decided to delete it a month ago because I thought I was done with the blogging scene and other thing came up that made me want to delete this blog. I also thought of finding alternatives to write down my thoughts.... like a diary. Ok let's stop that story and first things first, Happy New Year! I'm officially 21 and nothing has changed. Just the age. No life resolutions for this year just that to be a better person, hoping for a lot of adventure and meet new more people. Yes, I am that boring and lazy to even start with because I never end up finishing my past resolutions seeing that I keep forgetting it. I'll figure out "some live changing" resolutions in the long process I guess.




I'm currently having a long break after I finished my diploma few months ago. So now, all I do is stay at home - cooking, facing the computer all day long, clean the house, and finding new hobbies. Why not find myself a job? All the hassle to find work when I have a short period of time to relax and spend time with my family. When I started my uni life 2 years and a half ago, I barely had time to spend it with my family because I was enjoying my time with my friends. I really enjoyed it but some unpleasant experience happened in my life few months ago and somehow made me want to spend more family time. Regardless of everything, things have been alright not great but I'm grateful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment